Welcome to the Sustainable Groundwater REU
San Francisco State University (SFSU) and the California State University (CSU) system offers a 10-week REU across California. Students collaborate with research mentors at host CSU campuses to develop projects that address groundwater and surface-water sustainability.
- Individual research projects.
- $6,000 stipend.
- Weekly career development workshop.
- Travel and housing support.
- Click here to learn more.
- The 2020 REU Site: Sustainable Groundwater Resources application is now available and due March 1, 2020.
- Click here for more information about applications.
- Students are paired with a Research Mentor from one of over 10 CSU campuses.
- Click here to learn more about the Research Mentors and projects.
- When is the application deadline?
- Who can apply?
- Where will I live?
- Click here for answers to these and other questions on the FAQs page.
Dr. Leora Nanus email: email@example.com
phone: (415) 405-3547
Funding for this REU site is provided by the National Science Foundation’s Division of Earth Sciences located in Alexandria, VA. Award Number: 1852564. The NSF contact for this program is Aisha Morris. NSF does not handle REU applications; please contact each REU site directly for application information.