The 2022 REU Site: Sustainable Groundwater Resources application is now open through March 1, 2022.
View the requirements and guidelines below to help you prepare a strong application. If you have questions, please first consult our Frequently Asked Questions. For questions not covered in the FAQ, email Dr. Nanus: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this link to complete the REU Site: Sustainable Groundwater Resources application: https://www.nsfetap.org/award/144/opportunity/146
- Please review mentors and projects and consider who you are most interested to work with and why.
- You must be available to participate in the program fully from June 6 through August 5, 2022 (2022 Program is 9 weeks).
- Application deadline is March 1, 2022.
- Your application requires recommendations from two references who can assess your academic abilities, academic accomplishments and motivation, work habits, potential as a researcher, and your ability to participate and benefit from our REU summer program.
- Please submit your references through the NSF ETAP application process (see application link above).
- The letters will remain confidential and will not be shared beyond the selection committee.
- Recommendation letters are due to NSF ETAP by March 1, 2022.
- You will need to submit a college transcript (unofficial or “released to student” version is fine.
- College transcripts are due to NSF ETAP by the March 1, 2022 deadline.