Skip to content
- Individual research projects in one of >15 faculty laboratories and/or research groups on campuses of the California State University (CSU) system. See list of research mentors here.
- Integrated program of academic and professional development.
- 10 week program; one-week orientation course at SFSU, eight-weeks independent research at one of the CSU campuses, and a final one-week professional presentation at SFSU.
- Weekly career development workshop.
- Mentoring from research faculty, graduate students, and peers.
- $6,000 stipend.
- Travel and housing support are provided by the program.
- Support for research supplies and presentation at a professional conference.
- Excursions and social programs highlighting attractions of the Bay Area.