Skip to content
- Individual research projects in one of >14 faculty laboratories and/or research groups on campuses of the California State University (CSU) system. See list of research mentors here.
- Integrated program of academic and professional development.
- *2021 Program: 9 week program; one-week orientation course, seven-week independent research at one of the CSU campuses, and a final one-week professional presentation.
- Weekly career development workshop.
- Mentoring from research faculty, graduate students, and peers.
- $5,400 stipend for the 9-week program.
- Travel and housing support may be provided by the program. *Summer 2021 travel and housing may be impacted due to COVID-19 campus restrictions.
- Support for research supplies and presentation at a professional conference.
- Excursions and social programs highlighting attractions of the Bay Area.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: